lunes, 11 de febrero de 2013

Please don’t tell anybody this but I want to be happy.



-Of course you do, everyone does. 
-Yeah, but I didn’t think that I did. I made a promise such a long time ago that I was gonna take in experiences, all of them, so that I could tell the people about them and maybe save them but it gets so tiring trying to take in all the experiences for everybody, letting anybody say anything to me. Then I came here and I see you and you’ve got this fruit in the bowl and the fridge with the stuff. The robe, and you’re touching me the way that… I realize I’m not different. I want what everyone wants. I want what they all want. I want all the things. I just want to be happy. Then there’s all these experiences where I just feel like I asked for, things where it’s just like who in their right mind would ask for…What makes me think I deserve that? Something is broken inside of me. I think what I didn’t realize before I met you is that I was lonely, in such a deep, deep way and I was reaching for all this stuff but all I really needed was to look at someone and be like…oh that person wants to be there after I’m dead.

Girls

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario